Have you ever …
Wanted to make a difference? Wanted to help other ladies feel confident + beautiful? Wanted to just put more good out there?
This is your invitation. I’m looking for 2-3 ladies to join Unfancy as guest bloggers from January 2015 – March 2015.
First, read over these statements + make sure they sound authentic to you:
- I think capsule wardrobes are awesome. Even though I may have a different number than 37, I still subscribe to the general idea of Unfancy.
- I love to write. Even if what I write only helps one person, it’s worth it to me.
- I’m a positive + hopeful person. And I really like to toss kindness around like confetti.
- I may not be a professional model, but I don’t mind being in front of the camera.
- I live in the USA. (For logistical reasons this first time around. In the future, it’ll be open to everyone.)
- The time commitment (January – March) works for me. I’m cool with being responsible for 4 blog posts during that time (1 capsule wardrobe post + 3 outfit posts).
Do those statements make you stand up + say “YEAH!”? Then girl — get ready to apply!
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
Pretend you’re writing a regular outfit blog post for Unfancy — here’s an example. Include pictures of you wearing the outfit (iPhone snaps are fine, but I’m looking for good composition) + text (a bit of style advice infused with your authentic voice) + links to the items you’re wearing.
Jot down a quick personal note about your style + lifestyle + why you think you’d be a great fit for Unfancy.
Email it over to email@example.com. And DONE!
All applications are due November 1st. You’ll hear back from me on November 8th.
Can’t WAIT to hear from you!