Just one week until I post my spring capsule wardrobe! In the meantime, here’s another sneak peek:
1. Converse (similar): I have an old, beat up pair of Converse that have served as my “farm shoes” for a few years. I thought about getting a new pair of white ones — you know, the ones that keep popping up on Pinterest — but I just couldn’t do it. I knew I would pass on them when getting dressed out of a desire to keep them clean — and I want useful shoes that I can kick around in, no matter what kind of rain or dirt I get into. So I cleaned up my farm shoes a bit and now they are happily in my spring capsule.
2. Track Shorts (similar): These are making an appearance from my 2014 summer capsule. I had some mildly embarrassing issues with them then, but the weather in spring should be mild enough to nix that issue. Fingers crossed.
3. Jean Jacket: It finally happened — I found my unicorn jean jacket! I’ve been on the hunt for this mythological creature for years. But I finally found it. The fit is right on — not too shrunken, not too boxy. Just right.
4. Birkenstocks: These are also from my summer 2014 capsule, and as far as I’m concerned, these guys are still “in” for 2015. Olsen confirmation pending.
5. Indigo Tile Scarf: See? Color. It’s happening, I promise. :)
What are your faves? Are you planning to include any similar pieces in your spring capsule?