Well hi! :)
Remember how I wanted to include a pretty pink tee in my spring capsule?
Well, it came time to post my capsule on the blog … and I hadn’t found the right one yet. So I intentionally left a gap for it.
Sometimes, it takes a little while to find the right piece and that’s a-okay. Better to wait, than to fill a gap too quickly for the sake of the capsule schedule. I’ve learned this lesson the hard way, and it’s why I don’t adhere to the capsule rules the way I used to. :)
But, a couple of weeks ago, I found the one! And she’s a beaut! That peachy/nude/blush color? I feel so at home in it even though I’ve never worn a shade quite like it. I think it’s my new favorite color.
So here’s the scoop on this shirt:
- It’s machine washable. :)
- It’s made by hand in the USA.
- It’s got a cropped and flowy fit. I got an XS and the fit it spot on. (My measurements are B:30, W: 25, H: 36 for reference.)
- The fabric is raw silk, which means it’s got this nubby, worn look. Personally I love this about it. It makes for a rich, relaxed texture. This tee exists to be worn — not just saved for special occasions, but meant for real living.
And! If you’re interested, you can get 10% off this tee with the code UNFANCY1000 — because today is the first day of a very cool Virtual Pop Up sale.
Morgan recently set a goal to connect women with responsibly made garments, which is the inspiration behind this Virtual Pop Up. Lee and Andrea and I are thrilled to support her as she takes on this goal.
So what exactly does this Virtual Pop Up mean for you? Well, it means you can get 10% off at five different small shops that focus on small batch, responsible clothing: Two Fold Clothing (my pink tee), Only Child (jumpsuits, dresses, and tees), Avarcas (sandals), Pyne and Smith (breezy dresses), and Free Label (activewear).
Simply enter the code UNFANCY1000 at checkout to get 10% off your order — the same code works for any of the clothes in all five shops, and it’s good through April 10th.
You already know this peachy-pink tee is my favorite from Two Fold Clothing. But here are a few of my favorites from the other shops:
- This breezy black linen dress from Pyne and Smith. I’d pair it with lace up sandals and a straw hat.
- These classic pons sandals from Avarcas in natural tan. I’d pair them with high rise skinny jeans and a simple tank — perfect for running errands.
- This easy linen tee from Only Child. I’d pair it with black skinnies and clogs. (I’m also into the tie front version of this tee.)
- This super cool reversible crop top / sports bra and these cutout yoga leggings from Free Label. I’d wear both pieces together for an at-home yoga session. Or, if I was headed out to yoga class, I’d throw a loose tank on top.
Your turn! I have about a million ideas for this pink tee, but I’d love to hear how you might style it! And can we all give a cheer for Morgan for coming up with this cool idea? Do you see any pieces from these makers that fill a gap in your wardrobe?
See you tomorrow for the start of the Spring 10×10 challenge! WOOHOO!
• • •
Liked today’s outfit? You can shop it and support Unfancy at the same time by using these affiliate links:
04 | Bandana by Madewell